Dance existed since ancient years, even as a spontaneous expression of emotions. Even when people had not even realized the existence of dance and how it would develop in the future, they were using their bodies with such movements to externalize joy, anger, frustration, anxiety.
The benefits of dancing are undoubtedly many, some of them are:
- Strengthens the bones and the muscles without harming the joints
- Stimulates the whole body
- Improves static and body balance
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Reduces tension and stress
- Builds confidence
- Gives opportunities to get socialized
- Prevents diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, osteoporosis, depression
- Helps Weight Loss
Dance is an amazing experience! A journey that when fitted in our lives it grants it with beauty and charm!!